Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A week at Nana's

October 18, 2007

This is past week Nana and Pop pop went on a cruise. So mom and I have been babysitting Matt and Emma at Nana's house.
We snuggled in bed and watched movies.

Matthew taught me how to make some cookies but he took them all home for his dad.


Matthew made some cool Halloween decoration for his house. This was a spooky graveyard, he made.

Here's Emma, isn't she cute!

Oh yes, these are my new cool Elmo slippers. My mom and dad just couldn't resist buying them.

1 comment:

Brent and Amanda said...

wow donna he is getting big fast. is that what i have to look forward to? it already made me a litle sad to see the changes in abrielle in the last week. a little crazy. i do want to know what is he going to be for halloween.