Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Visiting Andrew

Tuesday, November 8, 2007

Today we went over to Andrew's house to visit. Andrew was one of mom's students at Spectrum Elementary. He's been in her class since he was in Kindergarten and now he is in 3rd grade! Mom always talks about what a funny, loving kid, Andrew is. I know mom would love to go back to work and work with her class if she could just bring me everyday!
I want to thank Andrew and his mom for the beautiful cross and the soft blanket. Thank you!!!
Andrew this a note from my mom:
Andrew it was great seeing you. I am so proud of you! You are getting so smart. I couldn't believe how big and strong you are getting. Keep up the good work and remember you can do whatever you want , if you keep trying. Take care!!!

3 comments:

Brent and Amanda said...

What a beautiful picture!! There are so many kids I miss, he is for sure one of them. Good to see a picture of the two boys together. It is hard to not have them a part of your life on a day to day basis.

The Scott Family said...

I saw Andrew in the hallway the other day, I mentioned your name and his face lit up. He loves and misses you dearly. Come visit Spectrum more often.

robin said...

Donna-
What an awesome picture of Andrew and Landen. I am sure they all miss you at Spectrum. I miss hearing Andrew's laugh!