Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My 1st Baseball game

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Great Nana Buss took me to my first Dimondback's baseball game. She is a HUGE fan! The Diamondbacks played Houston Astros. Great Nana introduced me to all her friends at the ballpark.
She got me my first D-backs hat and baseball mit/ball. So now dad and I can play catch. Thanks Great Nana!

I liked walking up and down the aisles as I tapped the people on their backs to say "HI" . I even played pee-a-boo with the couple behind us. I met alot of new friends there myself.


We sat right in front of the bullpen. We watched the players practice pitching before they got called out to the field.
This was one huge baseball!

Thank you Great Nana Buss for taking me to the game, it was fun!!! I love you. P.S. the d-backs won!!! (7-8)

No comments: