Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

At the Park

A the Park

Today we were early birds, my sister and I. So mom and dad decided to walk to the neighborhood park. Which we haven't been there in a while since it is so hot out. This morning was beautiful outside.

My cousin Emma would love his toy, it spins round and round.

Everytime I would see a dog walking with it's owner, I would point at it.

Mommy was pushing me high in the swing!

Daddy was swinging with me and trying to teach me how to pump my legs to go higher.
Landen thought daddy was silly.
I love swinging.
Alyssa was chillin' in the stroller. Enjoying her sleep in the nice weather.
Down the slide we go!
Daddy was helping me with his toy, it was not made for short kiddos!!!
Daddy is off work for two weeks helping mommy out and we have really enjoyed him being home. It is going to be a bit quieter when he goes back to work though. We are going to miss him.

No comments: