Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Disney Live!









Mommy and Daddy took us to Disney Live at the Us Airways. It was a great show!





Alyssa dressed the part! She was minnie mouse, she looked so cute!





I had my mickey shirt and hat on. I was so excited to be there!!! I didnt take my eyes off the show one time. I was jamming with the music as well.






Here we are waiting for it to start! Daddy got us great seats, thanks Dad!


Here is Alyssa walking around and showing off!


Just hangin out waiting for a snack!
I love you Alyssa!
Try and get a picture of us standing together! It is not going to happen, Alyssa is always on the move and the camera is not fast enough!

No comments: