Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This past weekend we were very lucky to have my friend Ava stay with us for the weekend. Mom planned a super busy, fun weekend for us. On top of all this Daddy left to Michigan to visit some old friends. So Friday night Matthew also jioned our sleep over party since he had done so well in school! We got to go to McDonald's for Dinner that night.



The next morning we woke up at went to the Donut shop for breakfast. Everyone thought Ava and I were twins! They also thought we all had very good manners and were very cute! Mom says it is all true, we are cute and have very good manners. After the donut shop we went on a bike ride supporting a group called "Not one more" We rode 7miles. Well Ava and I got to ride along in the trailer with all our snacks and goodies and toys... mom had to pull us along.


As you can see Ava fell asleep towards the end... it must of been all those goldfish she ate! Smiles... that was alot of fun!


After that we when home and took a nap. We got to go to the mall and ride the train at the Chandler mall, that is really cool! Alyssa was waving to everyone.



We also got to play in the play area.


Here we are I am in the back behind Ava.


Here is Miss. Ava on the train.


Are they going to start this train yet?


Oh.. here it goes!!!


Even Alyssa was having a ball.

Here are some more pictures of Alyssa at Chuckie Cheese, she was having a good time.

She was thinking, time to go? NO!!!

Here Ava and I are working together, which we work very well together. We are fixing the car before bed.


Ava and mom

Mom and I
Alyssa and Mom


Here we are being silly!!!

Alyssa and Ava being silly standing on my bed! Ava was making Alyssa laugh!


Little Miss Alyssa!


Oh yes, and of course we took several BUBBLE BATHS.... that was alot of fun... I am not sure who got more wet us or mom!!!



With all the bubbles we were making beards, wild hair...and just being funny with it all.


How I love my sister..mom said that she had to get a picture of this since it was a rare moment!!!


Yes, we DO fight like brother and sister... but I DO love my sister very much!

No comments: