Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Enjoying the beautiful weather! The Gleason family invited us for an afternoon of fun at freestone park for a picnic and some ride!

I was so brave to go on the ferris wheel all by my self!

Alyssa riding in the car.

Ava and I are riding the sea-doos! We are having to much fun!!!

Alyssa and I riding on the horseys

Daddy and Alyssa riding on the train

The Gleason Family on the train

Here is Ava feeding the ducks with her dad, too.

Daddy and I are feeding the ducks, they must have been very hungry, they were eating like crazy!

Ava and I are good friends!

I loved riding the train.
Thank you Gleason Family for inviting us on this fun afternoon picnic! We had a blast!

No comments: