Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ostrich Festival



Started our "spring Break" out to a nice start... we went to the Ostrich Festival with our Friends. Denae, Tim, and Ava... Here Alyssa and I are chillin waiting for the gates to open.



We headed over to the petting zoo. I loved feeding the animals...they sure were hungry!!! They gobbled the food right out of my hand. Alyssa actually preferred to stay in the stroller.


I got to ride the pony, all by myself. I thought that was really cool. Ava also rode the pony.


This was a cute goat, just like me! We could be pals, but mom is not going to go for that!


Alyssa and her fat lip syndrome. Didn't get what she wanted.

I rode a few rides as well. The ones I wanted to ride like the roller coaster and stuff I was to small for so I settled for these.


We had a great time, thanks Ava for asking us to come along.

No comments: