Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Landen's 3rd Birthday

All My friends came and celebrated my birthday with me! We had a great time.
The plan was that we were going to go to the splash pad at the park. Mom called and was checking up on it and was notified that there was an end of the year party also being held there (90+ kids) so we decided to do it at home!

we had several pools, beach balls, slip-n-slides and waterballoons.

we loved the pools!

we were laughing and slashing, what a great time!




Miss. Alyssa is not fond of the water yet!



Miss. Emma

Then we had Pizza for lunch!

Played in the bubbles!

It was like a dance party!

Argg....Landen's theme was pirates!

Arggg...


Ms. Ava



I am 3, now!!!


Cheese, she loves getting her picture today... or when she wants too!!

Aunt Keri and Alyssa

Matt-man... I want to be like him when I grow up!!! ANything MAtt is doing I want to do!



Matt as a pirate!

Mommy made pirate cupcakes! They were yummy!

No comments: