Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mom and Dad's Cruise Vacation

Mom is going to tell us all about her Caribbean Cruise with Daddy!


This is our ship.... Royal Caribbean "Freedom of the Seas."
We sailed out of Orlando, Florida.

This is the Disney cruise ship...that we want to take the kids on some day!


The day we sailed out was beautiful...already I was relaxed!

There was so much to do on this ship from Golfing too

Rock wall climbing....


Surfing......and tons of shows!!!


Everyday they had Amazing ice sculptures and carved watermelons.

There was even a mall on the cruise.....boutiques, cosmetics, jewelry, kids, liquor , Logo stores and more.... it was really neat.


Our first day we ported in Labadee, Haiti, which is a private part on Haiti's island that the Royal Caribbeans owns. So all the bars, shops and activities are run by Royal Caribbean. It was our favorite island....BEAUTIFUL....powdery white sand!!!!

Labadee, Haiti


As we waited to get off and start some fun... here in Haiti we were going to be doing the Dragon's Breath flight line and Parasailing.

Our ship docked!

Relaxing on the private beach as we waited to go zip-lineing

So relaxing as we relaxed in the hammock.

So green and beautiful!

Lovin' the sun!!!!

Ready to go.....

This is the world's longest and highest zip-line ....so excited we got to do it!

crosses right over the water...from one side of the island to the other

Chad was ready to go...

and so was I

Next off to our next adventure...Parasailing

up we go

down we come.... that was so relaxing and a beautiful view!!!

Now time to relax on Haiti's beautiful beach. Chad is relaxing the chair with his beer I am out on the float in the ocean!

There I am!!! I could have fallen alseep!!!

Guess where our next stop was....hahah Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I made Chad try this hat on for a picture I was laughing my ass off!!!

In front of some shops..

Stopped at Margaritaville for a drink and Chad couldn't resist....

ooohhh la la!!!!!

The margaritas were toooo smooth!!!

Jamaica

Next stopped at another bar over looking the ocean... and had some rum punch...good stuff!!!


More Jamaican beach


sad day....we were hoping to visit Grand Cayman but the winds were really bad that day so we werent able to pull into port!!! So we hung out on the boat all day. I believe we napped almost all day.

Today we are in Cozumel, Mexico. Where we are going to be swimming with the dolphins. If you know me I am terrified of this. Chad really wanted to do this so I was going to try it and try not to panic!

we were swimming out there and about a dozen dolphins as well



Yaahhh I did it and I am still alive!! I actually enjoyed it too!


Afterwards we decided to hit some shops and bars.

Our housekeeper was very cool he made us neat towel creatures everyday!

Our last day out in the sea... I decided to go rock wall climbing... it was also of fun but harder than it looks!

Chad wanted to do it so bad as well but his shoulder wasnt feeling the greatest....MRI scheduled for it when we get back.
We had a wonderful time away, much needed but we did miss the kids dearly!!! I cant thank my wonderful husband enough for this surprise vacation. I love him very much and thank you baby!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Lily said...

Looks like you had a blast! Glad to see you survived swimming with the dolphins...isn't it amazing!