Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Camping with Nana and Pop Pop

This is was only weekend we had no soccer games..so we planned on going Camping but it was also Easter and Pop Pop's Birthday. We were so lucky that Nana and Pop Pop joined us for a weekend of fun!

Alyssa is enjoying the 7-layer bean dip!!

ALyssa and I are all snuggled up laying in the hammock! Yes, thats a flashlight on my head! It was soo cool!


My future camping car...an upgrade from what I drive now!

We were tying Pop Pop up to the tree!

We stopped in at the store for a treat!


Then we drove over to the Fish Hatchery. THis was so coolest place ever according to me!

We saw tons of fish.

I watch the man feed them....



Alyssa wanted to jump in!

This was after they were fed! They were jumping for their food!





We also got to feed them ourselves

After the fish Hatchery it was Nap time!!!


Easter morning... Can you believe the Easter Bunny HOPPED up to our camp ground??? I was amazed Easter morning to see all the easter eggs outside our camper!!!

We found tons of eggs!
Tow Family
It was soo cool!

Nana and Pop Pop we love you and thank you for joining us! Also Happy birthday Pop Pop!

We love camping!!!

No comments: