Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

6 month check-up

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Today, I had my 6 month check-up at the doctors. Yes, again I got three shots!!! Over all everything looks good, the Dr. said. I weighed 15.15, so that put me in the 25% tile which was a little under. I am 27 1/2 inches tall, and that put me in the 85% tile. So Dr. McKenna just wants to see me in a month to check my weight again. Mom told her how much I am eating throughout the day. So she said that I was getting what I need but just not gaining the weight. Mom said that she wish she had that problem. Here's Dr. Dad, he is trying to make me laugh after I just had three shots.

No comments: