Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Visit with Santa

Ryan

Lily


Today, My friends (Ryan and Lily) and I went to visit Santa at the mall. We told him that we have been very good!!! Ryan and Lily slept though it. Santa was still able to find out what they wanted for Christmas. Santa said that Lily was requesting a cell phone and Ryan was requesting an Xbox! For as me, I was very curious about his long white beard! I told him and I have been very good, and that I have been helping mom around the house. Santa told mom that I was asking for a cell phone and a skateboard. Boy, Santa is smart! He knew exactly what I was saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Landen looks absolutely precious...I was waiting anxiously for him to post his picture with Santa...I hope he gets his skateboard! Jackie