Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

9 month check-up

Thursday, February 28, 2008

9 month check-up
Wow... can you believe it, 9 months already. Time is flying!!! Well I went to visit the doctor today. She was very nice... there were no shots. That makes her NICE!!! She said everything looked good. I weighed 18lbs and I am 29 inches long. So now we don't have to go back until I am a year old. She said to introduce more soft table foods and less formula. Right now I am drinking about 48 oz of formula and eating breakfast, lunch and dinner foods. She said when I turn a year old that I should only be getting 16-20 oz of whole milk. So that's more that half of what I am drinking now. Mom thinks that I am healthy and is eating well.

No comments: