Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

My First Trip to California

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mom and Dad took me to Hunnington Beach in California. Mom took my shoes and socks off and let me play in the sand. That was fun! Many of you might be wondering if I tried to put the sand in my mouth... no I was to curious about it running though my hands.


Dad and I
Mom and I
There were some point shells in the sand as well.
Before going to the beach, we stopped at Uncle Chuck's house. I met his wife Sarah. I had alot of fun at their house.We then drove over to Mommy's Aunt Donna and Uncle David's house. We stayed the night there. That was alot of fun!
Aunt Donna and I
These are my "second" cousins: Lauren and Leanne. They thought I was cute! Lauren played the piano for me and she was great. Leanne sang a song for us and "WOW" she can sing!!!
Leanne can not only sing she is a master at my toy!!! She can play with it in both languages. She is better at it than me. I think she enjoys it more than me too!!!
I love you guys, thank you for the wonderful stay!!

No comments: