Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Sunday, March 23, 2008


Happy Easter Everyone!!! My cousins, Matt and Emma are coming over today. The Easter bunny left a whole lot of eggs all over my backyard and in my house.
Matt and Emma are ready to find all the eggs!
Matt is on the look out for all the 'hard' hidden eggs. So his sister can find the easy ones.
Emma found one!!!Emma got alot of eggs, she was eating out of them as she was finding them.
I was on the look out for any eggs out front!!!
The Easter bunny hind some eggs in my house for me, they weren't filled with candy but my favorite, Graduates Peach Puffs!!!


This is Aunt Keri.



2 comments:

Brent and Amanda said...

He is so handsome!! You guys do a great job, can not wait to see how the next one turns out. So what do you think? boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

Did the Easter Bunny hide any Coronas for Daddy?