Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Freestone Park

Today we met some of my friends, Addysone, Abigail, Lillie and Gracie at the park. That was alot of fun.

Abigail and I were playing ball.

I was throwing sand or putting it in the girls hair, which I was not suppose to be doing. But everytime mom was not looking I got someone with sand. Yes, I was then put in to timeout!!!
Sometimes the girls thought it was funny too and started picking up the sand, their mommies didn't like that either. Look what I started!!!



And if I wasn't throwing it or dumping it on someone I was putting it where it didn't belong, on the slides. I think mom was getting a little frustrated with me.
This is our new friend, Gracie. She is really sweet. My mom and her mom use to teach at the same school.


Here is Alyssa, watching us run all over the place.

Crawling through the tunnel was fun. Here comes Addyson behind me.
Lillie really likes the swings.
I use to love the swings but now I feel trapped. Maybe thats why mom always wants to push me in the swing! I want to run around and find some trouble!!!
Addyson



Here we all are trying to run away! Which mom can catch us???
Thanks guys for the fun time, look forward to getting together again!

No comments: