Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jeepers!!!


Today we met Nana, Pop pop, Emma and Matthew at Jeepers!!! We hada blast.
I wasn't to sure about the rides in the beginning so I hung out with Nana and Alyssa as I watched Matt and Emma go on the rides. That was ok Nana was making laugh.

Daddy jioned us for the jungle Train ride. That was cool.

Emma and I went on the spinning ride together. Matt got his own spinning top, since he likes to go FAST!

Mommy and I went on the flying air planes. We were going so fast that our picture didn't turn out. I was putting my hands in the air.


Emma and I rode the horses.
After that we rode on the roller coaster, that was super fast. Thanks mom and dad for taking me there. We are going to have to bring back my friends, this would be a great playdate!!!!

No comments: