Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alyssa's 6 month check up

Alyssa is here at the doctors for her 6 month check up. The doctor said she is doing great!!! She is sitting up on her own, rolling all over the floor. She is talking up a storm, not sure what she is saying but mom says that I talk her same language. Not sure what she means either!! Alyssa had to get four shots today, she wasn't to happy about that. Do you blame her? She weighs 15.12 oz and is 25 inches long.
When I was 6 months old mom says that I weighed 15.15oz and was 27 1/2 inches long.
We are happy to hear she is doing well and is growing. She grabs all my toys and wants anything you have in our hand. Oh yes, she started a sippy cup just like mine too. She never would take a bottle so the doctor said to try a sippy cup. She mastered that in to time! She has also started baby food.
I love my little sister.

No comments: