Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Month of February

What's been happening this Month!!!

We've gone to Bounce Jungle Twice this month with my friends. We have alot of fun. The mom's seem to like it too, they say they get there work out for the day or week!!!
Alyssa is continuing to grow and talk alot. She says "dadda" and babbles alot too.

Mom has taken us to several new playgrounds to play at before it gets to hot. Here I am working on my balance. I have made much progress as mom says. Since I went to walking across it to running across it. I have no fear!!

Great whata picture. I am sure I will pay for this in my later years. Yes, mom and dad are working on potty training me. I am not so sure about it. I tend to tell them everytime after I have gone in my diaper. So we will keep you updated on how I am doing.

The weather is beautiful outside so daddy and I have been taking naps outside on the bench.

No comments: