Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Ryan and Lily came over

Today Ryan and Lily's mom had to attend a meeting so they got to come over and hang out with me. Ryan and I were rearranging the letters on the fridge. Since you know they weren't in order, we think they are now!!!

We thought we would check on Lily and Alyssa. You think that Alyssa would want to play with this all the time, there is so much to do on it. But she rather have mom hold her all day!


Wee.......



Lily and I are going up and down but Lily needs a little push down since I weigh more than her. She likes this!

She is suck up there now, I got her!!!


Ryan and I are about the same so this worked out a little better. Ryan liked it so much he didnt want to get off!!!

Weee!!!


Snack time!!! Cheese puffs and juice!!!
Lily enjoyed her snack, she was being silly!!

Ryan liked them too!

We were jumping and laughing in the playhouse. We had a blast!


We colored in our Elmo coloring books. Ryan and Lily knew all the characters.
Thanks for coming over, I had a great time!!

No comments: