Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend in Laughin


This past weekend we drove up to Laughin to visit Great Grandma (Daddy's Grandma) She hasn't been feeling very well. Here we stopped at Wikie-up for a snack and to stretch our legs. Some how mommy and Alyssa and I got suck in Jail, smiles!
Here is pretty Alyssa relaxing on the bed in our hotel!
Here I am being silly and laying down in Alyssa bed. I was making a fort with the sheet and then became tired... so I am taking a break and sippin on some juice.

Then I thought I would make some calls to my friends! Daddy unpluged it after a while.

Daddy and Aylssa


Here is Great Grandma...She is a STRONG women! We enjoyed visiting her and we had a great weekend at her house. We love you Great Grandma Douglas!

No comments: