Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pictures from PIcture

Here are some great pictures from Nana and Pop pop's camera. Thanks for the pictures!


Alyssa looks scared to be sitting next to me! The next picture will explain my face more!


How I love my sister!!!


Here I am showing off my muscles at the pool down at Harrah's.


Alyssa loves playing with mommy cell phone!


Pop pop and Alyssa. Alyssa was only 6 months old. This was taken at Easter. Nana and Pop pop date on their camera is off a little!!


Here we are down at Harrah's swimming in the pool. Pop pop bought me a strawberry daiquiri, virgin of course! I was nice enough to share it with ALyssa and boy oh boy did she suck that thing down. By looking at her face you can tell she attacked the whip cream!!!


Here are my favorite cousins, well my only ones too. It was Matthews first day of first grade and Emma started preschool!! They are getting so big!


Here is my loving sister!!! She is waiting to go swimming and thinks she is going to go in this car seat but she is to big for it. She has a big girl carseat now like mine!

No comments: