Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

San Diego

We spent a day at the beach while visiting Aunt Donna.


Here is Nana, Aunt Donna and Alyssa.

Aunt Donna and Nana had it all set up for me so I can play in the sand with some shade. I couldn't get enough of this. I didn't even stop for lunch, I was having to much fun playing in the sand.


Here is we are playing in the water! This water tasted gross!!!

Where are you going, ALyssa? She was trying to get away to see if she could get some more sand in her mouth before mom caught her!!!

It was so nice out!


We missed dad, we wish he could have came and joined the fun. He had to work!
Next time!!!

Wow look at my castle! Hurry mom get a picture before Alyssa tackles it!


Look at Alyssa's hair, the wind is giving her a mohawk!


Look at all Alyssa's teeth now! Beware she bits!!!

No comments: