Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Disneyland 2009









Wow it is the night before we go to Dinseyland... and we can't sleep!!!
We got our new PJ's on Mickey and Minnie!!! The plan is to go to the park for the next three days. Just hope the weather is good to us, no rain!!!

Here we are waiting for the door to open up! It was chilly!

Dad and I getting our pictures taken by the letter C by California Adventure

Alyssa and I

Alyssa and I, squeezing in the letter A... Dad is behind there somewhere holding Alyssa's back so no worries!!

Here Alyssa is.. people watching as we wait for the doors to open

I keep asking mom and dad, "now open??"

It was fun as we waited, we were allowed to run around outside. Not very many people there at all.

Dad and I on the Dumbo ride, mom and Alyssa were on the one in front of us! I had all the control to move the elephant up and down.




Aylssa



Chesse....

Here we are on the horses!!

I wish this really moved!!!

Here we are in Mickeys, cool but crazy house!!

I was playing all kinds of instruments

Photo time with Mickey...Alyssa wanted nothing to do with him!


Finally.. I got to drive dad around... dad was worried we were going to hop the curb!! I did get my drivers licences though, so it couldnt have been that bad. I later took mom for a drive as well.
">
Here we are waiting for Dinsey playhouse to start. It was a show with all my favorite characters

Mickey had us doing all these silly dances!



Here we go on the catapiller.


Waiting for the light parade to start

Mommy and Alyssa

Woody

Buzz lightyear

Standing in front of "It's a small world"

Nap time

Nap time, and rest time for mom and dad as well

Ohhhhh... here I am on the BIG roller coaster... I had my hands up the whole time!!

Mom and Alyssa went to check out Donald's boat

Here is my roller coaster slide show... a little feel what it was like on the coaster...



Ready....


Awwwwww....

Ooooooooo....

More more more more!!!!

Awww........

hahahah

Oh no all over.... more dad????

Here I am giving Goofy a hug!

F
amily picture with Goofy

Ferris wheel over at California Adventure, Alyssa didnt like this one... I on the other hand LOVED it

Mom and Alyssa

Here mom and I are on the rocket ships

It started to sprinkle the second day.. but we were covered!!!

Watching the light parade one more time.

There Mickey and MInnie are dancing on their float!
We ended up leaving a day early. We woke up Saturday morning with down pouring rain no sign of it letting up. So mom and dad thought it was best to pack up and come home. Mom and dad's feet were killing them from walking on them all day (open to Closed) Thursday and Friday. We had a great time and cant wait to go back!

No comments: