Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa Visited our house!!!!


Right before bed time mom and I put out food for the reindeers and put out some milk and cookies for Santa. Later that night mom woke me up to see what all the noise was coming from outside, she said it was the bells from the reindeers. So we snuck around the corner to see the christmas tree and there was SANTA!!! We didnt want him to see us though... but we saw him eating our cookies and drinking the milk. I also saw him put out some gifts from his bag. I think it might of caught us peeking around the corner cuz all the sudden he had to leave back to the north pole.
Mom put me back to bed and I had the biggest smile on my face!

No comments: