Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Desert Breeze Park


We started off by feeding the birds, since the flew to us as we opened the bag of bread...so sorry ducks! I thought that was the funniest thing. I was laughing so hard as I was throwing the bread at the birds they almost eat the bread out of my hands. I couldnt throw the bread fast enough. On the other hand I think the birds were freaking Alyssa out. They were getting a little too close.

That was alot of fun! We feed them a whole loaf of bread!

Next was our train ride.

Then we got to ride the horses.

Then we got to play at the park.



Sweet kids!

Second train ride! This was a fun filled day! Thanks mom!

No comments: