Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fountain Hills Fall Festival

Fountain Hills Fall Festival

Today we all went to the fall festival in Fountain Hills. Nana, Pop pop, Aunt Keri, Matt and Emma came too. It was alot of fun. Alyssa didn't make it in our picture since she was sound to sleep.


Daddy let me sit on the wall with him. It was fun...trying to balance. Mom was nervous but dad had me.


Matthew wanted a picture with us too.


Matthew is silly and always makes me laugh!


Emma and Alyssa are alike, both sleeping.

I was getting a little tired of sitting in the stroller so Pop took me for a while. It was cool, we were looking at a cool golf cart. I really wanted to drive the thing!!! But I guess that wasn't going to happen!


So instead Pop took me over to the ice cream booth and I got a popicle. This was actually my first popicle. I am use to otter pops. They are much cleaner, mom says.

This is funny, everyone is watching me eat this thing.

Mom said, "What a mess!!!" But is was GOOD, thanks Pop pop!!!!
The guys!!! Me, Daddy, Matthew and Pop pop!

No comments: