Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving at Mommy's parents

Thanksgiving day at Mommy's parents house.
We had a wonderful dinner there. Thank you Nana and Pop pop!!!
Uncle Chris, Aunt Keri, Matthew and Emma

Emma, Aunt Keri and I. I was really interested in what was in that basket.
Aunt Ginny got Alyssa and I a basket filled with Christmas stuff. Christmas coloring books with crayons, books, candy, stuffed animals and so much more. Thank you Aunt Ginny!!! We love you!!!
Nana and Pop pop have the coolest horse, we rock it to town.

This is my family. It was amazing that we got a family picture all together. I was so busy running around with my cousins that I didnt have time for any pictures. Mom says she wishes she was able to get more pictures of the family but it was crazy there like always. My cousins and I are always playing. No time for pictures, I try to tell mom.

Daddy and Alyssa

Alyssa likes listening to Great Nana Buss sing to her. It is relaxing!!!
She has a great voice!!!
It is almost over.... meaning it is getting late and mom changed my clothes to PJ's. It is getting late but I still have a full battery!!!
We are very thankful for everything, and that everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
We love you!

No comments: