Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

APS Light Parade

We went to the APS LIght Parade in Phoenix. It was so cool, we had great seats right in front. My whole family was there to enjoy it. I cant wait to go next year.
Aunt Keri and Matthew

My family!

Mommy and Alyssa keeping warm!

I really enjoyed the light parade I was waving to everyone as they passed us.



Thomas the Train


The Tonka truck


Alyssa was all bundled up. She liked the parade as well. She was even able to sleep through the loud noise of the band playing.


Emma and Nana


Pop pop, Alyssa, Daddy and I waiting for the parade to start.

I sat with Grandma for awhile as we watched the parade.

We saw Santa at the end of the parade. He waved at me, too.

Grandma and Grandpa also met us there!

No comments: