Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Decorated Christmas trees

Today Lillie and Emma came over to play and decorate christmas trees. First is first...snack time!!! We love snacks.Here we are finger painting our christmas tree and then we decorated them with glitter and ornaments.
Mom is helping me here with the glitter.

Emma took her time with her tree. It looked beautiful. Lillie and my tree turned out beautiful as well but we were done in 3 minutes or so.

Playing with those girls wore me out!!! I am taking a little rest on the couch and watching tv. I rather that then taking a nap in my room! Mom doesn't mind as long as I am resting and not running around the house!!

No comments: