Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve


Well we had Christmas Eve at Nana and Pop pop's House. My sister and I got all dressed up.


Aunt Keri and Alyssa

Emma and Alyssa looked so preety tonight all dressed up.


Mommy was helping me ride the tricycle outside.

Then mommy got tired so Pop pop helped me, we were chasing Emma on her bike.


I am listening in on Matthew and Uncle John's conversation. It was preety interesting. Matthew and I were twins tonight, it was pretty cool. My cousin Matthew is a cool, smart and funny guy. I want to be like him!


Aunt Ginny and Alyssa, Aunt Ginny is the sweetest person I know. She is very thoughtful and always gets me the coolest gifts. Thank you Aunt Ginny, we love you!


Wow, Nana and Pop pop were able to get us all together for a picture with them. Which is really hard to do, since we are always going a mile a minute. We are the wild kiddos, Nana always says!!!


Nana loves Alyssa and we love her! Thank you for the wonderful Christmas!

No comments: