Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alyssa's Baptism

Sunday, January 11, 2009


Aylssa was baptised at the same church I was baptised at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church. She wore a beautiful dress hat has been passed down in my mom side of the family. The dress is 55 years old and Alyssa was the 47th child to be baptised in it. Nana, Aunt Keri and mommy were all baptised in this dress. Alyssa looked like a doll in the dress.


My Family


Great Nana


Grandma and Grandpa


Pop-pop and Nana


Aunt Keri, Matt and Emma

Daddy and I

Aunt Ginny and Uncle John
Uncle Eric and Aunt Tracy
are Alyssa Godparents
Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating Alyssa's special day with my family and I.

No comments: