Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cheese!!!

Here we are trying to post for a picture to send to Aunt Tracy! Her birthday is this weekend. Mom was trying to get a picture of us both. Mom says it's a chore to get us both to smile no less for me to hold Alyssa for a second as well.

Cheese...plus I am 20 months now....I have alot on my plate!!!

Alyssa is 4months.
Happy Birthday Aunt Tracy!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was the most amazing birthday card I have EVER received. I loved the kids handprints next to their pictures. Thank you so much for doing that. That went into my keepsake box that is set aside for my favorite niece and nephew and hopefully one of these days I can do a large scrapbook frame of all the wonderful things I have from the kids. You guys are the best.

Love ya, aunt Tracy