Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lauren came to visit us!


This is mommy's cousin Lauren. She is going to college in the fall in California. We are all so proud of her. So she came out to visit us before her big journey! Party time...oh I mean...College time!!

Alyssa loves the pool and splashing in the water.


I was having a ball with pop pop and Emma.
Lauren came with me to my art class and helped me out with our project. We had to make an L and put beans on the glue. MESSY!!

Here is my finished project! I have to put it high the one frigde or Alyssa will try and eat the beans.
Thank you Lauren for helping me and we had a blast having you out here. GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE.

No comments: