Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

what's happenin' in preschool?

Well mom started up a daycare/preschool in our home. We currently have two kiddos plus me and Alyssa. They are both 2 years old. We do preschool in the morning, then lunch and then a body rest and they we play till the parents come get them. I enjoy it. Having my friends here everyday is cool. I have learned and still learning alot of new things: One major thing is sharing.


Here we are doing circle time. ALyssa loves clapping along to the songs. I love circle time, we go over our colors, letters, names and sing lots of songs!


Then after circle time we have an activity at the table. Today it was painting. We made "slippery fish books" for the week. Each day we added to our book. I love finger painting.


Then we do puzzles while mom gets lunch ready. I cant do some of these puzzles with my eyes closed,I am really good!!!

Here is one of my friends, Ava. She is really cool. We like to pretend we are in a marching band and march around the house with our drums!!


Here we are playing.


ON Friday's it is a special day, we get to help cook something. Today we made fish cookies to go with our slippery fish theme. We got to put things in the batter and mix it. After they baked we got to decorate them with candy.


Of course we had to try one too.!!!


Alyssa said they were ok to eat since she eat the whole cookie!!!


Alyssa likes showing off all that she can do. Like getting in the fish rocker all by herself!

Alyssa will pull herself up onto anything.
We all enjoy having the kids over. Mom loves teaching us new things.

No comments: