Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mommy's Princess



For most of you that know, Alyssa is mommy's little princess and I am her prince "Charming" that is! Alyssa loves looking at books!

And anything that is mine, she wants too. Like my rocking chair that I sitting in as I read my books. Mommy says I have to share everything I have. That is so much work, but I am learning and working on it. I think that Alyssa needs to work on it too but mom says..."She's just a baby!"


Alyssa always wants mom to hold her!

She is cute, though. So anyways she has six teeth in, which she wont show you! She is starting to walk and wants to do everything I am doing. Oh yeah, she thinks she is in charge of the preschool, too!!! I still love her!



No comments: