Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

1st Camping Trip

Saturday, September 15, 2007

My first camping trip up at the Rim. This was different I went from being hot to being all bundled up. It was about 75 degrees during the day and got down to 38-40 degrees at night. Mom and dad would bundle me all up and we would take a walk along the lake and rim. It was beautiful.

I really enjoyed the fires. It was bright and colorful!!! It made me giggle allot. Mom says that she can't wait for me to get older and we can roast marshmallows. What are those?

This is a picture we took as we were walking along the rim. Beautiful view!


My Daddy was keeping me warm, all snuggled up in the blanket. As we sat next to the fire in the morning. I really enjoyed camping. When is the next trip?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mom here i love the camping pictures. love and kisses nana

Mallie said...

adorable photos! :)