Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Crib!!!

Saturday,September 2, 2007

THE CRIB!!!
Well, this is the first night sleeping in my crib, in my own room. Mommy thinks it's too far away, she liked having me next to her bedside. I like to move around allot in my sleep and my bassinet was just not giving me the room I needed. But daddy bought some video monitors so the can keep a close eye on me while I'm sleeping. I'll have to watch for those video monitors when I get older! Well, I slept like a baby, I guess I am still a baby. As most would say I slept better than a baby. I am still sleeping through the night. My bed time is about 9pm and I tend to wake up at 6:30 to 7. Not bad, Mom and Dad are very proud of me!!!

1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

Go super MOM! I know it's hard to have him so far away but it will get easier.