Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

4 Month Check-up!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Well, Today I went to the doctors for my "4" month check up. The doctor said that I am in great health. I weigh 14lb 11oz. which put me in the 75% tile for boys my age. For my height, I was in the 90% tile. I am 26 inches long. (So in four months I have grown 6 inches) Yes, I am a tall boy!!! Sadly to say I had to have "3" shots yesterday in my legs. Yes, three... can you believe it? I can't believe that they would poke a little boy, like myself that many times. I know your thinking, how mean. But they are very nice there to me. They always comment on how cute I am. Daddy felt bad for me so he took me to get a toy, I got the Elmo TMX doll. He is giggly!!! Now I don't have to go back till I am 6months. Oh yes, Dr. McKenna said that I can start eating rice cereal and drink some juices, COOL! I am getting tired of that formula all the time!!! Time to spice it up and "NO" Grandpa Fred that doesn't mean that I can have pizza and beer!!!

No comments: