Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

1st food tasting

Wednesday, September 23, 2007

Today, I did my first food shopping. Since Dr. McKenna said that I can start eating rice cereal and juices. I had to also buy some spoons and bowls. I believe I am all set now.
Here I am in my highchair. This is a pretty big chair. Now where's the food?

First bite: That wasn't formula! Once I got the hang of it, it was quite tasty. I had apple rice cereal with apple juice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom here, i love the new pictures of landen. now let the games begin. i think michelle looks good for being so pregnant, just think she's gona have twice the fun.talk to you later. love mom