Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Camping in the rain



We went camping this weekend. We had a blast, getting dirty!!! It poured Saturday afternoon, though. We all took a nap while we listened to the thunder and lighting. We also watched and listened to the rain come pouring down. After all that we had to pack up and come home. It was so wet outside and got very cold, like in the low 30's.


But these were the good times, I was talking about. I was helping dad set up the tent.


Dad let me hammer the sakes in the ground. We didnt want our tent to fly away!


I was working hard!


Alyssa was hanging out in the tent, while we where setting up everything. She was really telling us where to put it all, as she yelled out.

After all my hard work was done, I had to show off my muscles!

This is the best camping toy ever! Mrs. Julie bought this for me a while back. It is a rocket and it flies great in the camp sites!!!

No comments: