Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Playdate birthday party


The birthday Girl!!!


We made prince and princess hats at the party.


Here is Enma and her princess hat. She had like a million stickers on her hat.



We all had lunch, I sat with my best friend Lillie. I wish we got together more often. Now I can say her name and when mom mentions her. I talk about her all the time.


Here I am sitting with Ava and Alyssa as we wait for our friends to show up for the party.


Ava, Gracie, Addyson, and Abigail all sat together, at the "girls" table!


Aww... Gracie and Alyssa


Sweet Emma


Time to open presents... wow!!! Everyone wanted to open presents. It was like the morning of christmas, paper everywhere.


Alyssa was pooped out after her party! Nap time for everyone!
Thank you everyone for coming to Alyssa's 1st birthday party. You all made it very special!

No comments: