Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little undee boy


I am a BIG boy now. NO more diapers!!! Not even at night. It has been two weeks and no accidents. I dont get anything to drink after 6:30pm and I use the bathroom right before going to bed! I dont like it when mom asks me if I have to go to the bathroom. I will go when I need to. I go in there all by myself and do my job! I will let mom or dad know if I need help though.


Here I am showing off my muscles. I am sure these pictures are going to haunt me when I get older. So mom dont bring these pictures out again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LANDEN...I'll come back to that..but I want totell you About the JAMES- GUY - RON - EXPLOSIVES-
SPRING- SUMMER.
For sure it's a JAMANGLA.
And it has to do with DRAGONFLY GRIL GEAR and SAHARA RED BO- 22.
And her mother LADY RED is the BO- 50.
So she is obviousy the DEER.
And that RED PATH takes you to DEDOONV and we all know that BUNN- BUNN 5.
So, LANDEN is the LA - DEN for NEWFOUNDLAND.
And the EXPLOSIVES are with RICK'S SETAIN- NEVADA.
TOW FAMILY is the " ABLEDA"....and that's BILLY BOO 222.
TOW- WERPRICS.
And JAMANGLA has them all listed on their BOARD of EXAM RESULTS with LETTERS.
EMILY TAYLOR, what have you done now .
You did say you were into " knives".
With GREYHOUNDS?