Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Alyssa's 9 month check up


Well Alyssa had her 9 month check up today. She is doing well but the doctor said that she is under weight!!! Mom said that she didn't get that trouble from mommy! So we have to go back in two weeks to see if she gains any more weight. Mommy has to try and fatten her up.... Here are her stats:
Weight: 16lbs 10% tile
Height:28inches 50% tile
Head Circ. 17 inches 25%tile
Mommy was telling me that she had the same struggles with me gaining weight but look at me now I am right on target so Alyssa will catch up. That doctors just seems to stress on it more. But Alyssa is doing well she is chassing me everywhere and wants to do everything I am doing. So I am trying to teach her some new things.

No comments: