Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back up to Laughin


Today we went back up to Laughin to visit Great Grandma Douglas. This is the back of her house that sits on the river. It is so neat and relaxing to watch everyone floating down the river or playing the their water toys.


She has a player piano which is really neat to watch as well. I was amazed as I watch the keys go up and down without me even touching them.



I had to test out everything there, even the bikes.


Daddy took me down by the dock. This is Great Grandma's backyard. Pretty neat!


Alyssa was chilling out inside. This is her new outfit from Mrs. Julie and her family. She looked soooo cute. I got this cool rocket that I haven't been able to put down either. I had to bring it up with me to Laughin to shoot Grandpa and dad around the house. We had a blast with that rocket it is my new favorite toy. I will have to get mom to take my picture with it soon. Thanks to the Reid Family for coming over!!!!
We had a great time visiting Grand

No comments: