Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday with friends


Today I celebrated my 2nd birthday with my friends. I always like spending time with them.


Here is my buddy Ryan! He is one of the only "Boy" friend I have and now he moved away! I will sure miss him. Now it is only Brandon, Luke and I with a ton of girls...which I hear is not a bad thing.

Alyssa seemed like she wanted to jump up and run with us, she was very curious of what we were doing.

Here is Lillie.... She has a brother on the way... in a few more days.

Addyson really enjoyed her cupcake.
Her sister Abagail did too.
Here is my cousin Matthew... he is always teaching me new tricks. Today was his last day of Kindergarten so he was able to make it to my party.

Here is Emma and Lily. We will miss Lily too.


I got so many cool gifts from my friends.


Nana was giving Alyssa a taste of the cupcake, she loved it!
I am glad my friends were able to make it over we had a blast. Thank you for making it a wonderful 2nd birthday!!

No comments: