Landen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

WHats happenin'

For most of you that know.... Alyssa is becoming very mobile!!! She crawls like no day tomorrow... She is putting herself up on everything she can reach. she is walking around the couch holding on. But she really want to get up on the couch with me as I watch my morning cartoons...

But it is not going to happen right now. She gets so mad that I cant hear my cartoons anymore. So I wish she could hurry up and get up here. Mom yells at me when I try to help her so I don't know what to do. Alyssa she has the "fat lip" syndrome when she is upset.
I have to say though I am a big helper. Mom had to do something for a second and when she got back I was feeding Alyssa so she wouldn't cry. I like feeding Alyssa I just have to ask mom.

Here I am over my Aunt Keri's house. She has two doggies. I love feeding them through their cage, it is funny. It drives mom nuts cuz i get more food on the floor then in their mouths.

No comments: